Learn How To Start Your Own Soap Making Business (Level One)
Learning to Make Soaps Is Not A Lengthy Process By End Of This Course, You Will Be Well Equipped To Make Your First Batch Of Soaps And Soap Recipes. Join Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn How To Make Your First Batch Of Soaps And Recipes
This course covers what you need to know to make your first batch of soaps, as well as to create your own soap recipes.
You will gain knowledge of how the soap-making process works through detailed video tutorials of the cold-process method.
Whether you are looking to start a full-time bricks-and-mortar business, a home business, make money selling online, make high-quality products for yourself and family, gain a new skill or just a side-hustle; this course will give you the ability to accomplish any or all of those things.
There are no formal qualification requirements for starting this soap making course or for selling your product. However, in some countries – for example in the EU and UK – you may need to submit your recipes for testing before offering for sale.
Learning to make soaps is not a lengthy process; by the end of this course, you will be well equipped to make your first batch of soaps.
At the end of this course, your Simpliv Certificate of completion will be available for download. However, you must complete each section in order to receive it.
You will learn about the different oils used in soap making, how to formulate your own soap recipes with a step by step tutorial.
- You will learn how to fragrance and color your soap
- You will learn about marketing, promoting and pricing your product
- You will learn how to cost your batches and calculate your break-even price
- You will learn how to discount your product effectively to gain more sales
Enroll now for this course and get started on the journey to becoming an independent business owner.
- No prerequisites
- Just bring the desire to learn, create and achieve
- The ability to start your own independent soap making business from scratch
- The soap making process using the cold-process method
- How to measure molds to formulate your own recipes
- How to create their own soap recipes from scratch
- How to calculate essential oil usage rates for their product
- About some of the colorants used in soap making
- About some of the liquid and solid oils used in soap making
- About the use of sodium hydroxide in the soap making process
- About health and safety during soap making
- How to cut and dry your soaps
- The soap curing process
- How to calculate the cost of every batch of soap made
- How to work out the selling price for their soaps
- How to calculate the break-even price for their batches as well as individual soaps
- How to calculate their profit for every batch as well as individual soaps
- How to discount effectively to generate more sales of their product without making a loss
- About sales and distribution channels for your product
- Where to promote their product
- How to target specific audiences
- You will get full video tutorials of the soap making process
- How to variate base recipes to come up with new creations