Upon completion of this course, a student will be able to quickly create many fun balloon sculptures along with patter, jokes and funny routines.
Dan will show you how, where and what to get the resources for twisting balloons.
He will demonstrate, through lecture and additional resources, how to inflate and tie off sculpting balloons, make the Dog, add a poofy tail (with jokes and patter,) the Pirate and Three Musketeer swords (with jokes, patter and bits) the Mouse (plus jokes and tips) the Figure 9, Tulip and Mr. Hand (with jokes, tips and skits) a Flower (plus ideas on how to use it,) an Airplane (with a pilot!!) and more!
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who have none to some experience in balloon sculpturing and want to twist balloons for fun and for profit
- You will need to purchase sculpturing balloons. I recommend Qualatex or Betallatex entertainer/sculpturing balloons and a hand pump
- Google: Sculpting Balloons. Amazon has some good prices and free shipping.You are looking for Qualatex (or Betallatex), 260 size - Traditional, Entertainer or Classic assortment
- More detailed instructions and other options for purchasing items are provided in the first video
- Upon completion of this course, a student will be able to quickly create many fun balloon sculptures along with patter, jokes and funny routines
- Students will have the confidence to entertain people individually and in front of small and large audiences
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99