This course is designed for people who have some experience in balloon sculpturing but desire to enlarge their knowledge and experience.
You will learn over 17 balloon sculptures plus jokes, one-liners and skits. Plus, three(3) video lectures deal with creative and fun ways to get a crowd, maintain crowd discipline/control and how to finish up a gig as effectively and delightfully as possible.
This course is also designed for creative types who would like to earn a living or extra cash twisting balloons in an entertaining way.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for people who have some experience in balloon sculpturing but desire to enlarge their knowledge and experience
- Beginning or intermediate balloon artists who want to learn some new sculptures and fresh/fun ways to interact with people as you twist balloons
- Creative types who would like to earn a living or extra cash twisting balloons in an entertaining way
- You should know how to make simple balloon sculptures/balloon animals like the dog
- You need quality sculpting balloons, size 260, from either Qualatex or Betallatex and a balloon pump
- Upon completion of this course, each student will know how to create over 16 quick balloon sculptures with pizzazz, comedy and funny bits
- Each student will know how to set up an area/stage, attract a crowd, maintain control of a crowd or group with humor and how to finish a gig effectively
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99