- Pardeep Sharma
Director of International Affairs
It’s give me immense pleasure to introduce myself to all of you. My name is Pardeep Sharma and I brought up and born in Yamunanagar Haryana on August 09, 1987. In my Academic Qualification I have done my MBA in HR & Operations from Don Bosco University Guwahati Assam India. I have done my Bachelors of Commerce from Kurukshetra University which is located in Haryana India.
As, far as my Professional qualification is concern so I have done my software engineering from NIIT. I completed my International vendor certification from Microsoft and Certified as Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
I have around 14 years plus education Industry experience in International Relations Development, Project Management, E-Learning, ICT Training Development, International Relations Development, Human Resource Management, Operation Management, Sales & Marketing, design and development of a broad portfolio of learning solutions which includes blended learning programs, learning journeys, classroom simulations, game-based learning, and digital learning, development of WBT, virtual classroom learning, video based learning, MOOCS/SPOCS, learning apps, digital simulations), instructor led classroom learning (simulations, facilitated learning), workplace learning, coaching and mentorship; blended solution development.
Currently I am holding the position of Director of International Affairs and Senior Project Manager within Rana University. I already have experience with NIIT Ltd to work under international Project “Technology for the Future of Next Gen” Maldives (Funded by Indian Government) and “CHIPHEN RIGPEL” Project Bhutan Government (which is funded by India and Royal Government of Bhutan). In the beginning of my career journey my Last two working assignment was associated with Next Education India Pvt Ltd Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh India as “Academic Training Manager” (Haryana & Himachal Pradesh, India) and with NIIT Limited as Senior Training Specialist. During my working assignment with Next Education India Pvt Ltd I was responsible for Execution & Installation of E-Learning products, Content Development, LCM, LCMS, Collections, Up-Sell, Cross Sell, Products Function, and Training Implementation & Development of E-Learning products for all distribution Channels of North India.
In my 14 years working tenure I have successfully completed the 07 on-site international projects in 03 different countries (Bhutan, Maldives and Afghanistan) and closely work with number of reputed educational clients like NIIT Ltd (India & Bhutan, Maldives),Aptech, Ministry of Education Bhutan, Ministry of Education Maldives, USAID (U.S Agency of International Development, World Bank, Ministry of Communication & IT Afghanistan, Care Foundation, EUPOL (European Police Commission Afghanistan, AWDP (Afghanistan Work Force Development Program) etc. Recently I got selected by Global Peace Chain Organisation to represent my India as "Global Peace Chain Ambassador".
In my professional working tenure I have successfully completed the following below mentioned projects which are mentioned as below:
· February 2016 To Present: Promote Women Leadership Development Program implemented by USAID (U.S Agency of International Development) and Monitor by Tetra-Tech (Project Cost Value 3.58 Million USD). Till date almost 4560 female candidates has get the leadership training under this program.
· April 2017 To Present: Development of Aptech & Rana University Join Venture Project. Till date almost 500 Plus youth candidates had get various IT skills training under this project.
· April 2014 To July 2016: Advanced Level IT Capacity Building Training Program for 200 Females.
· We have completed 02 Phase of the training program under the supervision of Ministry of Communication and Information Technology and almost 482 Female candidates had received advance level ICT Skill training under this program. Project is completely funded by funded by World Bank and Implemented by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT).
· April 2014 to Sep 2014: European Police Commission (EUPOL) Staff Capacity Building Training Program. Almost 30 Senior Staff Members of EUPOL head quarter completed the capacity building training under this program.
· September 2011 To November 2011 Chipen Regpel Project (India and Royal Government of Bhutan Friendship Project. Project is funded by World Bank and Indian Government and Implemented by NIIT Limited and Observe by Ministry of Higher Education Bhutan.
· December 2011 to December 2013: Advance Level Capacity Building IT Training Project “Technology For the Future of Next Gen”. Almost 3000 Youth Participants and around 1500 Teachers had got training in various ICT and Leadership Program. Project was completely funded by Indian Government and implemented by NIIT Limited India and Monitor and Observe by Ministry of Education Male, Maldives.
I have received numbers of awards and recognitions in my professional working tenure out them some major recognitions are mentioned as below:
· Amity Global Corporate Excellency Award Given by Amity University in “INBUS ERA WORLD SUMMIT 2019”.
· Selected as Global Chain Ambassador of India by Global Peace Chain Organisation.
· Amity Excellency Award given by Amity University in “INBUS ERA WORLD SUMMIT 2018.
· “Change Maker Award” given by District Administration of Champawat, Tehri Garwal Uttarakhand India for outstanding contribution towards the quality education and for the empowerment of women leadership Skills within the society.
· Best Project Management & Training Implementation award given by Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (MCIT).
· Best IT Training Delivery & Implementation Award given by Ministry of Education Maldives for conducting the best IT Training in Different region of Maldives.
· Best Training Implementation award given by European Police Commission (EUPOL) Head Quarter.