- Filipe Carrera
WHAT I DO
• Creator of the Knowledge Pills Methodology (KPM)
• Professor of Master and Post Graduate programs at ISEG, University of Lisbon
• Coordinator of the Post-Graduate course in Digital Marketing at IADE, IPAM of Lisbon and Oporto
• Professor Universidade Autonoma of Lisbon
• Visiting Professor at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Iasi, Romania
• Invited Professor at IE Business School (Madrid), EADA Business School (Barcelona), ESERP Business School (Barcelona), Romanian American University (Bucharest), University Babeş-Bolyai (Cluj-Napoca), Constantin Brâncuși University (Targu Jiu), Universidad San Francisco de Quito (Quito) and Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (Quito)
• Trainer and speaker in several events in:
• Europe: Portugal, France, Luxembourg, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Netherlands, Sweden, Ireland, United Kingdom, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Austria, Romania, Bulgaria, Moldova, Serbia, Hungary, Czech Rep., Slovakia, Greece, Turkey, Iceland, Italy, Malta, Cyprus, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia.
• Americas: USA, Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador.
• Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Tunisia, Angola.
• Asia: Korea, Lebanon, Syria, India, Sri Lanka, Saudi Arabia, Mongolia.
• Author of the books:
• “Marketing Digital na Versão 2.0 - O que não pode ignorar” (available in Portuguese).
• "Networking – Your Professional Survival Guide" (available in English, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese and Mongolian).
• "Communicate 2.0 – The Art of Communicating in the 21st Century" (available in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Mongolian).
• "Liderar em Rede - O Guia Essencial do Líder Conectado" (available in Portuguese).