Electric vehicles are the future of transportation. Electric mobility has become an essential part of the energy transition strategy and will result in significant changes for vehicle manufacturers, governments, companies and individuals.
In this program, you will be given a comprehensive view of electric mobility. You will gain knowledge of the most important aspects of this new market, including state-of-the-art technology of electric vehicles and charging infrastructure; profitable business models that can work for enterprises in this market; and effective policies for governmental bodies, which will accelerate the uptake of electric mobility.
This series of lectures will deliver expertise you can apply to all aspects of electric mobility as its importance grows. It will help policy makers, engineers and fleet managers to make sound strategic decisions about e-mobility products and their implications.
- Basic knowledge of automobiles
- The role of electric vehicles in the energy transition strategy
- Fundamental understanding of the technology behind electric cars and charging technology and infrastructure
- Fundamental understanding of future potential and profitable business models for electric cars
- TCO models, lean mass productions, value chain thinking and business integration.
- Fundamental understanding of policy objectives and instruments to support electric mobility and the role of government in transition management and effective public policy interventions
- Fundamentals of Battery development, battery management system etc