The course is recorded in 2020 using SOLIDWORKS 2017, but the material version is independent so you can use older ones without any issue
3D Files so you can easily review the information
This course includes:
- Introduction to Motion Analysis: Slider Crank Mechanism
- Curves & Paths To Excel Tables: Car Wiper Mechanism
- Path Following: Copying Mechanism
- Animation: System Rotation & Video Export: Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism
- Static Simulation: Stress Application
- Introduction To Flow Simulation
My approach is simple: we focus on real Mechanical cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible.
This is the ultimate SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION and MOTION training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient SOLIDWORKS user in no time at all.
With this course, you will get:
- All Systems used in this course: Slider Crank Mechanism|| Car Wiper Mechanism|| Copying Mechanism|| Gear + Cam Follower Mechanism & Exhaust Manifold Model
- Certificate of completion
- Full, free lifetime access (increasing over time)
- All future extra lectures and upgrades will always be free
- Regular free bonuses additions to increase your knowledge. - lots of fun topics!
Today, you can start your journey to becoming a SOLIDWORKS SIMULATION and MOTION professional with ZERO prior experience!
I stress that you need no prior experience and there is nothing to buy or pay for!!! You will only need SOLIDWORKS itself.
- You need to have SOLIDWORKS Motion Analysis, Flow Simulation and Simulation installed
- How to Use SOLIDWORKS to make Motion Analysis
- How to make an Animations
- How to make a Static Mechanical Simulation
- How to apply a pressure on a specific area of a part
- How to Follow a Path
- How to Export Curves Into Excel Data-Sheets
- How to Export Plots
- How to make a Flow Simulation
thank you great course
10Free $ 0.00