You do not necessarily have to completely understand the chemistry of soap making in order to make soap at home. Don't be scared away from this enjoyable craft because of its relation to chemistry. You can be a great soap maker even if you can't quite grasp the exact process of saponification! This course will help you clear the basics so that you can go ahead and make your own soaps.
- None. The student needs to be passionate and should be willing to experiment and try out practical exercises which are safe.
- Basic techniques of soap making
- Confidently start making your own basic soaps using Melt & Pour and Cold Process Method.
- Get to know about how soap making started
- Comprehensive knowledge about soap making related terms, equipment and safety handling.
- Introduction to various additives used like colors and essential oils
- Techniques for designing M&P soaps