Special Effects Makeup can be defined as the use of prosthetic sculpting, molding, casting and painting to create advanced cosmetic effects. Special Effects Makeup can be seen in most popular TV shows and movies and even at conventions and Halloween. It can go from scary movie monsters like werewolves, aliens and zombies to changing someone appearance to look younger, older, and different facial features or weight.
In this Level 1 Special Effects Makeup course, you will be led by Hendrickje (pronounced Hen-Dree-Ka) Matthews, a professional makeup artist, who has been in the industry for over 20 years. She will start off the course with the basics of special effects makeup from a cheek gash to slit throat. In the second section you will go into a little more intermediate and popular makeup design, the zombie. The last section will go into aging with prosthetics and subtle aging with only makeup.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to pursue a career in FX makeup
- Someone who would like to learn how to create illusions and visual tricks that are essential to many films and productions today
- Someone who has a burning desire to share their imagination with the world
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for in order to take this course
- Apply Fundamental Concepts of FX Makeup
- Create Zombies, Monsters and Aliens
- Make Masks through the application of makeup
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99