Be a Brand - Create and Market Your Own Business Branding!
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Today everybody has to learn how to market and sell themselves. From the gig freelancer, to the contract worker, to the solo professional, to the professional entertainer, to the business entrepreneur; all must learn the art of how to brand themselves, market their services, and make the sale of who they are and what they do,
Unfortunately most people who may be world-class in their performance and service have no clue as to how to get more work and customers, because they do not even know the fundamentals of Stan Hustad's trademark personal personal performance marketing ideas.
Stan Hustad has long experience in living the entrepreneurial life, and has taught personal marketing and branding skills to thousands of people.
Here you will learn the big seven and many more ideas, understandings, and pracitces that you must master if you want to make it in the highly competitive global marketplace.
This is for busy leaders and business owners, so Stan brings this course to you in entertaining stories and shows in just over an hour of brand new and now "game-changing" business leadership- ideas.
Who this course is for:
- There is not one person who will not benefit from learning these seven powerful principle and ideas from a entrepreneur to a teacher to a professional performer and athlete.
- If you think you already know everything there is to know about branding and personal marketing, this course may aggravate you as you see new possibilities.
- Be ready to learn some very new and challenging ideas
- You will learn the media and marketing secret on how to do a one minute presentation just l;ike the professional who make the world famous Super Bowl commercials.
- You will be challenged to remember and execute a strategy that says, "Image is not everything, but it is the first thing."
- You will learn how to read the "the secret sign" that every person wears and what you must do about that sign if you want to be successful in business today!
- You will be challenged to remember and execute the truth that, "All business is show business."
- You will learn to stop asking for referrals and to do something better and more effective.
- You will learn the best sales close of all!
Stan is a business performance coach to world-class business leaders and entrepreneurs. He believes we all need a challenge, so Stan goes back to an old 1960's pop song to challenge us to be brand new in building our personal brand and in marketing our goods and services.
Stan will help you understand the power of the AIDDA formula, and tell you stories about your possibility of reaching hundreds of millions of people, and challenging you to know what do do if you had that opportunity. Today if you don't know what to do you are not ready for world-class marketing and selling you. But now you can be because you are taking this course and watching this show.
Stan will challenge you to gain an awareness that few folks have that is crucial to your life and business success. He will demonstrate that most of the sales methods you have been taught are just plain wrong in that they violate one of the key principles of branding and marketing by ignoring the power and message of the secret sign. This sign message can change everything you may have learned about the sales and marketing process and challenge.
What having a cup of coffee in a Lexus has to do with branding and marketing you
Stan is well-known for his statement and indeed a challenge to all you do ..."Storytelling is not one of the best and effective means of communication today; but Storytelling is the only effective means of communication."
He will also remind you of another saying ... "Image is not everything, but it is the first thing" With these lessons in hand you are well on your way to becoming world-class marketer because you know the new and now things to do in the media filled global marketplace.
"don't describe what you do, demonstrate how good you are." Stan takes that old line "there's no business like show business" and reminds us that in the world today, in the experience media saturated economy, indeed, "All business is show business."
Stan will seek to demonstrate that one of the most common methods of marketing today ... asking for a referral is not the way to go. in fact it is often a negative and ruins the customer and client experience. Here he will demonstrate a better way that you will be grateful to hear, learn more about, and put into practice.
A Final Description Note from Stan!
This is another one of my signature sayings, "Close with a Benediction." No I am not talking about some religious service, but I am challenging you to do exactly what the word means, "to speak good things to another." Those of you who know the classic Star Trek Sci- Fi series, Start Trek remember the powerful closing line from Mr. Spock ..."Live long and prosper." That will begin to give you a clue as to what i am teaching you to do in this final, for now, presentation.
I also encourage you to do the assignment, the personal project, that will get you started on being Brand New ... so you can indeed, brand, market, and sell you with new personal power, confidence, and effectiveness. All the best to you!
That's Right, Close with a benediction!
Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWordsDan Grijzenhout