There are approximately four primary methods by which businesses look to improve their brand's public presence on the Internet today. The first is to work at improving their organic viewing visibility in search engines such as Google and Yahoo Bing. They do this by taking steps to improve the structures and content of their online assets such as their websites - which is called SEO or Search Engine Optimization.
Next they advertise on various search engines which is called SEM or Search Engine Marketing.
Businesses also build their presence on a number of social media sites; doing this in such a way so as to try to get viewers of their content on these sites to click on their content so as to be taken back to their websites or other locations where they can more fully present the products and services they offer and close sales to earn revenue.
And the last primary method is that they work hard at trying to become "authority figures" in their business niches so as to build external back links to their content selling locations. To do this, they contribute their thoughts to forums, they guest post on 3rd party sites and blog sites, they create published videos on sites like Vimeo and YouTube, they write articles and books, they interact with others on sites like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat; and they do what ever else they can think of to get others thinking about them and talking about them.
This course touches on all of these areas; giving the student strategies and tips to employ so as to improve online awareness about their businesses.
If you are looking to improve your own venture's online visibility, then this course is a good idea for you to take. Many of the ideas and strategies presented within could catapult your business to the next level of earning possibilities so consider making the small investment to proceed. And there is a money back guarantee paid by Udemy to you if you find the course does not meet your expectations. Having built this content, I don't think you will be doing that though.
I look forward to seeing you sign up for this course. See you on the inside!
Dan Grijzenhout - Course Creator
- The student should have an existing online business in operation to receive full benefit from the course
- It is a good course for existing online businesses and business owners
- The student will learn a number of strategies that can be used to improve their business presence online
- The student will learn how to use social media platforms effectively to obtain more website traffic
- The student will receive some great SEO improvement tips
- The student will learn a number of digital marketing and advertising strategies that will be useful in promoting their business online
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99