About This Class
You’ve been interested in Sustainability, and perhaps even working in this field. You may have been asked to consult and manage a LEED Interior Design & Construction (ID&C) project. You appreciate the vote of confidence, and are determined to do good job. You want to achieve your LEED ID&C Accredited Professional status.
You know that there is a lot information, with the reference guide close to 500 pages. Commissioning, Water Reduction, Interior Lighting, Refrigerant Management, Accoustic Performance , Waste Management, Thermal Comfort, Daylight & Views, …
Think of this course as the foundation course on LEED Interior Design and Construction.. This foundation course will allow you to master the most important concepts and tools of Project Management. And this all in 2 hours.
This LEED Foundation Course has been designed to enable you to understand all credits and prepare for the exam in the most effective way. You will learn from an experienced consultant.
What will you learn?
The key concepts and tools for LEED ID&C. Around 45 specific lessons ranging from 2 to 7 minutes on all important credits. Here a handful of examples.
- Location & Transportation – Access to quality Transport
- Material and Resources – Long Term commitment
- IEQ – Daylight
- IEQ - Low Emitting Materials
- All other credits
- Definitions, concepts, tips, and how to avoid common mistakes.
- Become more confident in your abilities as a sustainability manager.
Why take this course?
- You will be prepared for the LEED ID&C Accredited professional Exam.
- You will be able to speak about LEED and sustainability with confidence.
- You will understand the difference terms, definitions and requirements.
- You will learn from an experienced sustainability consultant and educator
- It's short, effective and practical. Think of this course as exam preparation together with tips and focus points.
- It's been developed from the ground up with a focus on quality.
How will this help you?
- You will prepare your self for the LEED ID&C Accredited Professional Exam
- You will deliver projects, better, quicker and avoid common mistakes
- You will go prepared to a job that requires knowledge in LEED and sustainability .
- You will feel more confident about LEED ID&C and how to apply it.
- You will be able to add this to your CV (just put it under "Professional Development" LEED Operations & Maintenance Course, Udemy, Year of Completion).
Who is behind this course?
I am the Managing Directorof a green building consultancy in Malaysia, and a LEED AP, Before that I was a university teacher (Yonsei University Korea), Project Manager, entrepreneur, and enjoy teaching. I have an MBA from London Business School. I enjoy creating courses.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn about LEED ID&C.
- Professionals that have a LEED Green Associate , this would be an excellent starting point in terms of experience or knowledge.
- People who are interested in a career in sustainability consultancy
- Developers, Engineers, Business Analysts, Architects, and basically anyone interested in learning about LEED
- People with an open mind and a willingness to learn.
- People capable of taking notes and applying the concepts and tools provided in this course.
This course is not suitable for:
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
- People who want to learn about the details about other certification programs than LEED.
What other students wrote about me:
“Hans was my professor in strategic management and entrepreneurship in Yonsei University, in Seoul. Attending these courses enabled me to find a job in this field. Hans has great teaching skills and a valuable experience that he delivers very well to his students. He could bring us to adopt a strategic way of thinking with multiple perspectives. Besides, Hans is very responsive and always willing to help. I really recommend him.. -Solene Moitry "
"Hans was my professor of "Entrepreneurship and Strategy" during one semester this year. I have to say that this class was one of the best I ever had. Indeed, the content was very interesting and Hans made it even better. He explained us things with well known examples and very interesting shows. Moreover, he always knew how to make the class lively and dynamic by pushing people to express what they thought. I also really liked the way Hans structured the class throughout the semester and I think that it the best way to learn how to become an entrepreneur! -Arnaud Girard”
“Icannot recommend Hans enough! He was an amazing lecturer during my time at Yonsei University. He taught was able to project his knowledge in such an interesting way, which made the learning experience enjoyable. Prior to this class I had no background knowledge of anything business related. Hence, It is amazing that after his short three week class, I have learnt so much. Hans is definitely one of the best lecturers I have ever encountered, if not, the best. – Elizabeth Nguyen”
“Hans was my professor in in Yonsei University, in Seoul. Attending these courses enabled me to find a job in this field. Hans has great teaching skills and a valuable experience that he delivers very well to his students. He could bring us to adopt a strategic way of thinking with multiple perspectives. Besides, Hans is very responsive and always willing to help. I really recommend him – Yassine Benjelloun”
Join me and start learning about LEED ID&C now. You will learn all the concepts a d requirements that will enable you to achieve your LEED ID&C AP Certification. projects. We will go cover all the topics from the definitions, intent, requirements, concepts, and exemplary performances. So take the course now to learn what all of this means in more detail and how you can apply it to become and LEED ID&C Accredited Professional Expert.
- No prerequisites are needed. But an interest in sustainability or knowledge of LEED will help
- You will learn all the concepts of LEED ID&C
- All credits, requirements and points will be clearly explained to you
- This course will set the foundation for the LEED ID&C exam
- How to apply strong sustainability principles in your job and projects