This course shares six Value Innovation Process® success stories to show you how the companies used the process, and the results they achieved.
It builds on your knowledge of the Value Innovation Process® and its enabling tools. You can use the process to develop a new business model, new packaging, new delivery methods, new product and new services and solve problems.
Our goal is to increase your awareness of Value Innovation which is defined as delivering exceptional value to the most important customer in the value chain all the time, every time and show you how it can be used to help you in your business or organization.
The course is delivered in 8 sections .
Each section has a video and pdf file of the ppt deck that was used
Each lecture has “Key Points” at the beginning and “Learnings/Takeaways” at the end
In section 1 we provide a pdf of the Value Innovation Process and a pdf of the enabling tools.
You should be able to complete each section in 30 to 45 minutes. It is up to you how fast you want to learn. We recommend that at a minimum you complete one section a week.
If you want to work on your own project using these tools, you will invest more time
If you have questions,send Dick Lee an email (email@example.com) or call him at +1-720-291-0758 and he will respond in <48h.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs starting a new business
- Venture Capitalists
- Equity Investors
- "C" Level Executives, VPs, Directors and Managers in Product Management, Product Development, New Business Development, Portfolio Management, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Corporate Growth, R&D and Innovation
- Project Leaders
- Decision makers and influencers in NonProfits
- Six Sigma black belts looking for better tools to manage the Front End of Innovation
- Subject Matter Experts in Open Innovation, Radical Innovation, Disruptive Innovation, Customer Centric Innovation, Classical Innovation, Outcome Driven Innovation, Strategic Innovation, and Management Innovation
- Small Business Owners who want to grow their Business
- Stage 2 and Stage 3 Business Owners who want to grow their Business
We recommend you take the “Introducing the Value Innovation Process®” course on Simpliv before registering for this course, but there are exceptions:
- If you are a Subject Matter Expert in the innovation field you’ll definitely derive value from this course
- If you have attended a Mastering Value Innovation Workshop, or have read the book Value Innovation Works, you’ll really enjoy this course
- Show that when you follow the Value Innovation Process you will deliver exceptional value to the Most Important Customer in the Value Chain (all six examples)
- Demonstrate the importance of following each step of the Value Innovation Process
- Underscore that you must identify the Most Important Customer correctly (The FoldedPak and Nautilus examples)
- When you are introducing a consumer product the world has not seen before, you must win the Zeroth and Second Moments of Truth (NovaMin/gsk example)
- Support functions (IT, HR, finance, etc.) can use the Value Innovation Process to deliver much greater value to the Business Units (Chevron example)
- Show you can transform a commodity product to a breakthrough (Aplicare example)
- NonProfit companies can use the Value Innovation Process as effectively as ForProfits (Compassion International)