This course will allow students to understand a strategic roll-out of a fashion startups priority when it comes to hiring staff, when to hire designers, interns, operations managers, and legal and accounting support. From the do's and don'ts, to starting small and growing in a smart way, this course will go over staffing and how to have perseverance through the hard times.
Who this course is for:
- No experience needed; Individuals who have a desire to become an entrepreneur and launch their own fashion brand.
- Individuals interested in launching a fashion brand
- Just enthusiasm to learn the business of fashion
- Just a computer or smartphone
- What are the key staff positions from year 1 to year 5
- Who is your first hire
- What positions should be partners, which should be hires
- Fashion Interns
- What to look for in candidates
- How to build a corporate culture
- Case Study for Corporate Culture
- How to be fluid in your business model
- Mentality to get through the hard times