4 Powerful Ways Companies & Freelancers Work Well Together
Establish Accountability, Communication & Reflection Points with Freelancers. Improvise Work Relationship with Employer & Companies. Start Freelancing Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Companies & Freelancers: Work Effectively and Efficiently
The lack of capacity and appropriate skill level are two reasons companies reach out to freelancers to help bridge the gap. While this partnership extends production and provides flexibility to the business, it can also become the source of their frustration. On the flip side, freelancers can be left in the stressful wake of working with over-demanding companies.
So, how we do get unified and work together effectively? We need to understand our respective intentions, know the structure of how we'll work together, have a system for managing projects, and create a harmonious working relationship. In this course, we'll dive into all four of these areas and more as we discover how companies and freelancers can work well together.
Who this course is for:
- People Who Manage Freelancers
- You should be a freelancer or want to be one
- Or, you should be in a company that works with freelancers or wants to
- How freelancers can work effectively and efficiently with companies
- How companies can work effectively and efficiently with freelancers
- How to define and answer what it means to be intentional
- Learn how to build a sweet spot working relationship
- Explore a mindset and project management framework to effectively manage projects
- Explore a system for working with freelancers that establishes accountability, communication and reflection points