Career 2.0: Find work that inspires you
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Feeling stuck in your career? Get excited about what’s next for you.
This course is set up to help you figure out you’re desired lifestyle, know your interests, skills and how you want to contribute, then brainstorm possibilities, and set up experiments for 2-3 realistic options.
Through diverse perspectives, brainstorming, and hands-on exercises, you’ll discover and be inspired by a personalized direction. In this 75 minute course, find how you can to contribute to society in a meaningful way, surround yourself with people who you enjoy and will help you grow, and be able to support the lifestyle that will make you happy. Then, come away with an action plan for your first step into that field.
What people are saying:
“Excellent course!!! It brings me a lot of ideas to work in my company. Valuable information. Clear explanations. Engaging delivery. Helpful practice activities. Accurate course description. Knowledgeable instructor.”
– Arthur Fonseca
“I valued it so much because it further cemented what I was thinking and the avenue I wanted to pursue – and maybe even gave me insight about next-next steps that I didn't have before.”
– Cara Masterson
- Ideal for people who have experience in a career already and are considering the next evolution, or wondering how to shake up their work life to be inspired again
We’ll work through:-
- How to plan work around your ideal lifestyle
- A better goal than work/life balance
- Finding people you will enjoy working with
- Interests, skills, and purpose
- A wildly divergent brainstorm
- Get real with ideas
- Try out your plans before taking a big leap
- The first steps to take action
Welcome to the next stage of your career.
The interactive PDF is provided for you to use as a workbook to help you go through the lessons.
Our method: Using design thinking for problem solving
What's your ideal lifestyle?
The people to values match
Purpose, interests, and skills
Transferable and future skills
Let's get real
Plan some experiments
Take action, take notes
A quick review