Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Skills are the most important personal skills you can ever develop for your success in life. Life is a series of presentations. Those who develop strong presentation skills and public speaking skills do well in school, secure jobs and promotions and often ascend to the highest levels of leadership in corporations, governments and civic life. People who fail to develop presentation skills often have their careers stagnate or plateau in the mid-range. Sadly, presentation skills are either not taught in primary or secondary education or are taught poorly.
The Complete Presentation Skills Masterclass for Every Occasion course is your way to get a Master's level education on how to present effectively. You will receive in-depth training on every aspect of Presentation Skills - Public Speaking - Communication Skills - Storytelling Skills - PowerPoint - Confidence on Camera
This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your presentation skills and public speaking skills training needs.
This course has the following:
- More lectures on presentation skills than any other course on Simpliv, by far
- More hours of training than any other course (27.5 hours long. Sometimes More is More!)
- More in-depth training techniques than any other course
"I've devoted the last 30 years of my life conducting live, in-person presentation skills and public speaking skills to Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and Professional Athletes. Now, I'm excited to bring to you these same insider secrets that will transform you into an excellent presenter. If you take this course and do a few simple homework assignments, I am absolutely convinced I can make your presentation skills world class. You WILL be able to do the following in EVERY Presentation:
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, regardless of audience size
- Present so your audience understands you
- Present so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part)
- Influence your audience to take the actions you want." TJ Walker, President of Media Training Worldwide and best-selling Simpliv Instructor
“TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) “The world's leading presentation and media training firm." Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting presentation skills, public speaking skills and communication skills training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted presentation skills and communication skills workshops on six continents in more than three dozen countries.
His book, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of "Media Training AZ" and "Media Training Success."
Presentation Skills - Public Speaking - Communication Skills - Storytelling Skills - Confidence on Camera
Walker's Facebook page "TJ Walker Speak to Influence" is the #1 page for 7-day a week video tutorials on how to be a better public speaker and communicator.
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
Presentation Skills - Public Speaking - Communication Skills - Storytelling Skills - PowerPoint - Confidence on Camera - Media Training
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants to Improve Their Presentation Skills
- People with beginning, intermediate and advanced presentation skills
- Students willing to record their presentation skills for a professional instructor to critique
- A Strong Desire to Improve Presentation Skills
- A Willingness to Practice Presentation Skills On Camera
- A Smart Phone or Some Other Device to Capture Video When Doing Presentation Skills Homework
- Use presentation skills to communicate with any sized audience
- Present in a confident style and manner
- Present in a clear and understandable way
- Use presentation skills to get audiences to remember their messages
- Demonstrate presentation skills that influence audiences
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99