- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
We believe that every great idea begins in the moment.
All “moments” are characterized by the space between the stimulus and the response. It is in this space that we believe great things happen: an opportunity to create.
But it doesn’t always work out that way. In fact, when given that opportunity in the moment, many of us react. It’s become a habit, and as we all know, habits are hard to break. This type of behaviour can add up too. Multiple moments plus multiple instances of reacting equals many lost opportunities. Imagine what you’re missing out on!
In this program, titled Driving Agility, Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich provides the road map for you, your organisation, and your team members to rewire old habits of thinking and develop a new thinking process primed for innovation and success. You’ll understand that for each moment, there lies a whole new world of exciting opportunities.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn
- Learn how to challenge knee jerk reactions and legacy thinking
- Learn the power of challenging the status quo by asking a question
- Learn about the Drivers of Innovation
- Explore the inside influences at your work
- Learn about the three R’s to find new solutions to old programs
- Learn how to pull it altogether and use a thinking process for driving agility and innovation in your work
Driving Agility - Toolkit
Are you looking for an opportunity to create? We believe that every great idea begins in the moment. Learn how you can be creative by overriding knee jerk reactions to everyday challenges and bring great opportunities.
To be creative in the moment, you have to ask a question. Discover how a simple question will divert you from “that’s the way we’ve always done it” to a path of new possibilities.
What drives innovation? Discover what trends you need to consider when you are confronted with a challenge and are driving to a creative outcome.
Learn what you are up against how your organization’s attitude can affect your ability to offer new and possible solutions to challenges.
To solve a problem, you need a new perspective. Discover the mental tool, the 3 R’s, Revise, Reverse, and Replace to get you started on discovering new ways to take on a challenge.
Discover how the restaurant industry used one of the 3 R’s, Reverse to save money and avoid a greasy problem.
Microlearning 7: Constant Contact
See how you can use the 3 R’s, Replace to think of alternative ways to manage a challenge.
Find out how you can plan for the future with scenario planning.
Learn the main reasons for resisting innovation and what you can do about them.