Do you feel stuck?
Like maybe you're merely existing when you could be living?
Are you simply part of the crowd rather than a unique individual?
Perhaps it's time to change...
Perhaps it's time to pursue your passions using techniques such as...
- Goal Setting: Set Achievable, Incremental & Measurable (AIM) Goals
So, how about changing everything... and I mean for the better?
Welcome to my course on goal setting and personal productivity. My name is Brian Jackson and I'm a top rated Simpliv instructor of over 30 courses covering a wide range of topics from writing, self-publishing and book covers to 2D animation.
This is a course about goal setting but the course goes well beyond that by including a detailed discussion of how to achieve your goals through:
- Motivation - Building Momentum
- Discipline - Directed Momentum
- Persistence - Sustained Momentum
Follow these simple techniques to make significant positive progress toward your goals.
!!!Surprise!!! It's 2018 and I'm currently in the process of extending this course!!!
I've already added 1 hour and 30 minutes and am now looking at adding another .5 to 1 hour.
So, keep watching and I'll keep you informed of my progress...
By the way, in addition to being reformatted (introduction, workshop, project and conclusion lectures added to all sections), the course includes two new sections on Achieving Your Goals using lists and an introduction to the Trello list management system.
This course is designed for anyone who would like to take control of their life. The ideal student is someone like you. Someone who has dreams and aspirations they want to pursue passionately and studiously.
Thanks for your interest in the course. I hope you're excited to get started. If you are, go ahead and click on the enroll button.
So, I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Students with difficulties clarifying their life's ambitions
- Students having difficulties with motivation
- Students with discipline or task management issues
- Students who daily need to overcome adversity
- Students interested in increasing their personal productivity through the use of lists
- I can't think of a single prerequisite to beginning to get your life organized -- desire?
- Set Achievable, Incremental and Measurable (AIM) goals
- Build momentum toward achieving those goals
- Direct, or manage, your momentum toward those goals
- Persist in the face of adversity (especially via the workaround mothod)
- Rince and repeat (goto back to the top)
- Achieve personal productivity using lists
- Become proficient at the Trello list management system
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99