Today the job search is harder than ever with hundreds of people applying for every position. On top of that Stan Hustad, a longtime broadcaster and business performance coach to business executives and entrepreneurs, will tell you that almost everything you may have learned about the job and career search is not only out-of-date, it is often flat-out wrong.
Throw away your resume! Stop Interviewing! Know that you are wearing an expensive price tag! Getting a nice suit or outfit to interview in is not what you should do! Create a story card! Get radio and television, even acting training, is vital to your job search today.
These are just some of the new and now things you will learn in this challenging course that will ask you to examine your life, clean up your internet past, and seek to be ready to be a world-class business performer and entrepreneur in the now and near future.
Executives pay Stan hundreds of dollars an hour to receive similar training, and now you can get world-class executive coaching to start your new career.
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking for your first real job after school this is a vital class to take.
- if you are presently out of work or unemployed, this new information and ideas will be very useful to you.
- If you have a child or a good friend that you are trying to help in finding a good job, both of you should take this class so you can talk about the ideas together and help coach one another.
- If you think you know everything there is to know about the job search ways and methods, you might find this course challenging to your ways of thinking ... and you might not like that!
- Be ready to hear some new and tough truths about the world of work and how find your place in it today!
- Approach your job search with increased confidence and personal power because you will know many new and important ways to "get that good job"
- Know why it is important in todays new business economy to "throw away your resume!"
- Know why you must learn the performing arts of radio, television, and theater in order to get the job you will love
- Know why you need to clean up your "internet act" and the importance of image management in your job quest
- How to stop interviewing and learn the power of auditioning in order to get the job you love
- Know why you want to stop looking for a job and start now to create the job you want
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99