One of the most important questions in a job interview is "What are your strengths and weaknesses?".
Prepare for an interview.
Gain a deeper insight into strengths.
Boost your inspiration by the strengths identified by John Wooden in his road to success in 1948.
Spark your sensitivity by learning VIA Classification of strengths and virtues developed by the father of positive psychology Martin Seligman and psychology professor Christopher Peterson.
Discover what makes a manager strong, and team members effective at Google.
Explore some unique strengths that help you become the best candidate, employee and leader.
Create a better understanding of common strengths and weaknesses.
This course will walk you through the inspiring projects of the 20th and 21st centuries to give you new insights into strengths and weaknesses as areas for improvement.
- You will be able to identify your own strengths and weaknesses
- You will have an idea about the strategy what to answer in a job interview with examples of answers
- You will walk away from the course being more confident, inspired and motivated before your job interview
This course is for anyone who is going to have a job interview and wants to understand their strengths & weaknesses;
for newly graduated students without working experience;
for anyone who is interested in personal and career development;
for anyone who feels stuck in the workplace and needs new insights.
Being flexible and open-minded.
- You will discover what strengths were identified by John Wooden in his Pyramid of success in 1948
- You will spark your inspiration by the project of the 21st century: VIA Classification of strengths and virtues by the father of positive psychology Martin Seligman
- You will have an idea what strengths you need to succeed in the workplace by learning about Google projects
- You will learn about some unique strengths that make you a strong candidate, employee and leader
- You will gain a deeper insight into emotional self-awareness, and how it helps professionally
- You will learn a list of common strengths and weaknesses to identify your own skills
- You will create the strategy how and what to answer in a job interview about your strengths and weaknesses
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99