Job Interviews: Ace the Interview AND Get the Job Offer
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Imagine walking into every job interview knowing that you are going to come across your very best! Imagine getting your dream job!
You will know how to showcase your strengths and accomplishments in every job interview. You will learn secrets in preparation and planning that go beyond just checking out a company's website. Employers will take notice of you; you won't be lost in the pack. Finally, you will learn a foolproof system for eliminating nervousness before any job interview. This course will take several hours to complete, if you do all of the exercises.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
Who is the target audience?
- job seekers
- business professionals
- a willingness to record yourself on video
- a video camera on a cell phone or webcam
- Getting a job!
- Acing every interview
- Learning interview research techniques
- Mastering the job interview strategic memo
- Making small talk
- How to dress for the interview
Before We Start, Here is the #1 Tip to Improving Your Communication Skills
Your Questions Will Be Answered Here, In Video
Who is TJ Walker?
$10,000 Guarantee This Course Will Make You a Better Communicator
Your Job interview is about one thing: getting a job offer.
Homework: Write three reasons why you would be a great asset to the organizaton interviewing youy.
1. What is the organization's most important customer?
2. How does the organization make money/receive funding?
3. What competitors does the organization have?
4. What has the organization been in the news for lately?
5. What industry trends are affecting this organization?
Plan what you will wear for your upcoming interview.
2. Dress or Suit?
4. Casual attire?
What three common hobbies or interests do you have that others might display in their own office?
Write down a story about yourself involving real people, real problems/challenges, real conversations in real places that demonstrate some experience you have that would be relevant to an employer.
The Proper Job Interview Mindset
Write a 1 page strategy memo for the organization. Write a paragraph summarizing what you think the primary strengths and assets are of the organization.
Additionally, write 10 Bullet Points with suggestions on how the organization can improve/add product/service lines.
1. Have a friend, colleague or family member conduct a job interview with you.
2. Have that person record your interview answers on video (on cell phone, tablet or webcam).
3. Watch the video of your interview and determine what you like and don't like about your style and substance.
4. Conduct another interview on video.
5. Review the video again.
6. Continue this process until you are happy with how you look and sound for an entire interview.
Note: this is the most important homework assignment in the entire course. DO NOT SKIP this assignment.
Final tip: Don't forget to ask the interviewer for the job. Let that person know you would like for them to hire you.
Secret to Foolproof Presentations
Public Speaking Success
1001 Ways to Wow
How to Deal with Questions about Employment Gaps
Ruby On Rails: Stock Market AppJohn Elder
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes