New talent keeps pouring in, change just keeps accelerating, and rival companies are trying to court your employees as soon as they’re hired. And to think, leaders need to somehow stay on top of it all. From a distance, it all seems impossible!
But take a closer look and you’ll see that this current era presents an incredible opportunity for leaders to create dynamic, vibrant teams that are built to win.
In this series, titled Leading Early Talent: Becoming a Next Generation Leader,
Learn how leaders can better understand the dynamics of the workplace and the desires of the new generations. This series of programs will give leaders new skills and tools that will help them influence others at work. Global Workforce Innovator Laura Goodrich and CEO, Author, and Researcher Sarah Sladek will explore how leaders in the modern day workforce can act to attract, retain and inspire early talent, which is the foundation for teams that all generations are drawn to.
- The perfect thing about this course is that no prior experience or knowledge is required. The only thing you will need is willing to learn
- Discover your effectiveness in key attributes as a leader
- Discover how you can focus on the outcomes you want
- Establish a process for embracing change
- Learn how to become a well-rounded leader
- Learn how to determine your “I wants” for yourself and your team
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99