There are now 4 generations in the workplace and our assumptions of the generations is getting in the way of our work. Are you getting along with your team members?
Leverage the Power of Generations aims to generate discussions and open-mindedness that leads to innovative solutions between all age groups. This “generation” course truly applies to every audience and organisation to understand that everyone has something to learn and everyone has something to teach.
Through bite-sized lessons including videos (20 minutes), written material and exercises from your own toolkit, the course focuses on creating common bonds among generations and looking at our differences as assets that can create real change. It is how we choose to work together that determines our success for the future.
Who is the target audience?
- Individuals, managers and HR professionals
- Come with an open mind to learn
- To establish that there is conflict among the generations and this is nothing new
- Learn that our assumptions about the generations are not always correct
- Choose to see our differences among the generations as opportunities not challenges
- Learn to be curious, be respectful and find common ground through a common experience
- Use tools to guide you to change your perception of the generations
- Determine who can help you lead the change process
- Understand that everyone has something to learn and something to teach, no matter their generation
- Create a dynamic culture of cooperation among the generations