0 Students Enrolled
Trust us.... you haven't tried everything! We've got advanced interview tools (visual resume, suitability map & more!)
Do you want to make more money, impress hiring managers and recruiters with your resume, and ultimately land your dream job faster? This course is the answer.
Made To Hire: Ace the Interview takes all the tips and tools it takes most people years to learn and condenses them so you not only get the interview and have the tools to be well prepared for it but you also have the best chance at getting offered the job.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to learn to everything you need to know to land a job:
- how to get an interview
- how to create an effective and memorable resume
- how to quickly get the best letter of recommendation you could ever hope for
- how to create an interview packet that makes it easy for a recruiter or hiring manager to choose you
- how to navigate the interview confidently, both before and after
- and much more!
I've spent the past two decades working with some of the largest brands in the world in the field of marketing strategy and business development. I also teach masters degree level business and personal marketing and am the author of the career coaching book called “Made to Hire: Market Yourself for the Career You Want”.
This course, which includes 11 videos, will be one of the most impactful investments you’ll ever make. I wish you the best in developing your number 1 tool, yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in learning how to market themselves and improve their personal brand
- Individuals entering the workforce and looking to standout in the interviewing process
- Individuals changing careers and are looking for tools to ease the transition
- Students looking to make the most of their educational investment and land their dream job right away
- A desire to accelerate your career
- An open and confident mindset
- Motivation to implement our proven tips and tricks into your professional life
- How to Get the Interview
- Basic Tools (Resumes, Cover Letters and letters of recommendation)
- Advanced tools you won't find anywhere else (Visual Resume, Suitability Map, 30-60-90 Day Action Plan, Work Samples)
- What to do before the interview
- How to Ace the Interview from all angles
- Interview Pitfalls