0 Students Enrolled
Do you want to meet more people, create relationships with people that matter, find a professional mentor that can help you accelerate your career and ultimately network to get hired? This course is the answer. Building your personal brand, getting mentors, turning informational interviews into jobs, and mastering how to network
Made To Hire: Network to Get Hired takes all the tips and tools it takes most people years to learn and condenses them so you become an expert at telling your story, networking like a pro and turning connections into interviews.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to learn to everything you need to know about networking:
- how to build your personal brand while your're still in school
- how to find a mentor and build that relationship
- how to use informational interviews as a career accelerator
- how to manage your professional relationships
- how to network like a pro
- how to turn your connections into resume builders
- and much more!
I've spent the past two decades working with some of the largest brands in the world in the field of marketing strategy and business development. I also teach masters degree level business and personal marketing and am the author of the career coaching book called “Made to Hire: Market Yourself for the Career You Want”.
This course, which includes 6 videos, will be one of the most impactful investments you’ll ever make. I wish you the best in developing your number 1 tool, yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in learning how to market themselves and improve their personal brand
- Individuals entering the workforce and looking to standout in the interviewing process
- Individuals changing careers and are looking for tools to ease the transition
- Students looking to make the most of their educational investment and land their dream job right away
- A desire to accelerate your career
- An open and confident mindset
- Motivation to implement our proven tips and tricks into your professional life
- How to build your personal brand while in school
- How to build relationships with mentors who can help guide your career
- How to handle networking situations to get the most out of them
- How to turn an informational interview into a resume builder and ultimately a job
- How to manage relationships before and after you get the job
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99