0 Students Enrolled
Do you want to make more money, get rated as a high potential employee, and ultimately reach your career goals faster? This course is the answer. Salary negotiation, raises, promotions, presentation skills, skill development, conflict mgmt, high potential ratings and more!
Made To Hire: You've Got the Job, Now What? takes all the tips and tools it takes most people years to learn and condenses them so you become an expert at managing relationships, getting promoted faster, and accelerating your earning potential.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to learn to everything you need to know to catapult your career including:
- how to negotiate a job offer
- how to successfully ask for a raise or promotion
- how to stand out by developing your skillset
- how to impress everyone in the room with your presentation skills
- how get rated as a high potential employee
- how to fast track your career
- and much more!
I've spent the past two decades working with some of the largest brands in the world in the field of marketing strategy and business development. I also teach masters degree level business and personal marketing and am the author of the career coaching book called “Made to Hire: Market Yourself for the Career You Want”.
This course, which includes 8 videos, will be one of the most impactful investments you’ll ever make. I wish you the best in developing your number 1 tool, yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals interested in learning how to market themselves and improve their personal brand
- Individuals looking to position themselves for management positions
- Individuals in-process of transitioning to leadership roles
- Individuals looking to fast track their career
- A desire to accelerate your career
- An open and confident mindset
- Motivation to implement our proven tips and tricks into your professional life
- How to successfully negotiate your salary
- How to develop skills to help you excel in your career
- Conflict management strategies
- How to get rated as a high potential
- Presentation skills that leave an impact
- How to get a raise or promotion
- How to manage relationships
- Professional dining etiquette