Are you in a hurry? Do you need to submit a resume in the next few days? Do you want immediate responses that get the interviews and jobs you desire? Whether you have no job experience or you're a college/ high school student or you're the average job seeker, Resume-To-Go SAVES YOU TIME and uncovers document models and structures to have your resume STANDOUT from other candidates and get you the responses you want.
Having had experience in the higher education industry and employment industry as a hiring specialist, I have worked with hundreds upon hundreds of job seeking resumes and have discovered a fast and response-driven process into getting employers to react to my resume model.
Here is what you will get out of this course:
- An overview of the different types of resumes available for job seeking
- An inside look on what employers are seeking from job candidates
- A Combination and Skills-Based Resume
- A Soft Skill/ Hard Skill Cheat Sheet
- A Bullet Point System that includes EXAMPLES
- Inside tips to expand your resume beyond the course
Resume-To-Go is user friendly and explains everything with step-by-step instructions for the student to follow along with their own computer or laptop. With tutorials that are under 10 minutes and a subtitle addition to view further, everything is provided to have the OPTIMAL resume building experience.
YOU WANT RESPONSES! YOU WANT TO SAVE TIME! With a 20-day back guarantee, there is absolutely no risk in you obtaining a results-driven resume. The decision is up to you. If you are stuck in any area of the program, you will have access to contact me for questions and support. I am at your services!
Can't wait to see you in class! :)
- Microsoft Word Accessibility
- Computer/ Laptop Accessibility
- A resume that gets employers to respond to YOU alone!
- A document that uniquely sets itself apart from other candidate resmes
- How to build a resume structure that is SIMPLE and receives attention!
- How to write effective and quality driven bullet points that identify your key strengths and talents!
- Tips on expanding your resume beyond the program description!
- A step-by-step process to review your resume before submission!