Are you tired of submitting resume after resume to tech companies and hearing nothing but crickets?
We've been there.
We come from non-traditional background (the automotive industry + teaching kindergarten) and struggled to break into tech for years, too.
But we finally cracked the code.
And since then, we've:
- Worked at companies like Apple, Samsung, Dell, and LinkedIn - as well as several VC-backed startups
- Screened thousands of resumes in hiring people for our teams
So we know exactly what works - and what doesn't
Come along with us as we show you how tech recruiters actually read resumes. And how to craft a resume that will get you an interview at even the hottest tech companies.
The Insiders Guide to Tech Resumes - your start on the path to a dream job in tech
Who this course is for:
- Students and recent graduates
- Experienced job seekers looking to break into the technology industry
- A willingness to learn a brand-new approach to resumes that's different from everything society has taught you
- Understand exactly how tech recruiters and hiring managers assess resumes
- Craft a resume that gets interviews at the hottest tech companies