What makes a team effective at Google?
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
This course is for HR specialists, middle& top managers, team leaders, anyone who is interested in personal and team productivity, anyone who is interested in personal& career development.
Learn more about Project Aristotle, its researchers and findings.
Discover the secrets of effective teams at Google.
Create a better understanding which academic studies Google researchers based on.
Gain a deeper insight into psychological safety and other behaviors that seem important in a successful team.
Boost your inspiration by learning about Google people.
This course containing 11 lectures will walk you through the development of the Project Aristotle.
- You will have an idea how researchers scrutinized hundreds of Google teams to find out what makes a team effective
- You will learn about five key dynamics of effective teams
- You will understand how to make psychological safety easy
- You will walk away from the course being more confident how to boost personal transformation and team productivity
Be able to learn about research. Be flexible and open-minded
- You will explore the development of Google's Project Aristotle
- You will discover the secrets of effective teams at Google
- You will learn about five key dynamics of effective teams that researches identified
- You will gain a deeper insight how to make a team effective showing empathy& sensitivity to each other
How it all started
Which group would you rather join?
Is there collective IQ that emerges within a team?
There were other behaviours that seemed important
Matt Sakaguchi and his team
Empathy & sensitivity through emotional conversations
I want you to be heard!
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars