Workplace Communication: Effectively Deliver Criticism
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Imagine being able to give employees, colleagues and clients constructive criticism in the workplace, and they follow your advice, and actually appreciate your insights. Wouldn't it be nice to know that you can deliver criticism to colleagues in the workplace and they will take your criticism to heart and feel better about you in the process?
In this How to Deliver Criticism in the Workplace course, you will learn the following:
- How to avoid the common blunders other people make when delivering criticism in the workplace
- How to build trust first with colleagues
- How to make your criticism seem objective and credible
- How to package your criticism so that it will be acted upon
This course is delivered primarily through spoken lecture. Because the skill you are learning is speaking related, it only makes sense that you learn through speaking.
The skill you will learn in this class is not primarily theoretical or academic. It is a skill that requires physical habits. That is why you will be asked to take part in numerous exercises where you record yourself speaking on video, and then watching yourself. Learning presentation skills is like learning how to ride a bicycle. You simply have to do it numerous times and work past the wobbling and falling off parts until you get it right.
This course contain numerous video lectures plus several bonus books for your training library.
TJ Walker has been coaching and training people on their presentation skills for 30 years. Now, through the power of Simpliv's online platform, he is able to give you the same high quality training that he gives in person to CEOs, Fortune 500 executives, and Presidents of countries. Only you can now receive the training at a tiny fraction of the normal fee for in-person training.
How long this course takes is up to you. The longest part of the course involves you speaking on video, critiquing yourself, and doing it over until you like it. But if you get to the point where you love how you look and sound when you present criticism it will be well worth the time spent.
Enroll in this course today.
There is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee for this course. And the instructor also provides an enhanced guarantee.
What others say:
“TJ Walker's single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media." Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world." Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker's Media Training Worldwide) “The world's leading presentation and media training firm."Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
Who is the target audience?
- Managers, executives and consultants who must give feedback to people in the workplace
- Students will need to record themselves speaking using a cellphone camera or webcam
- Deliver criticism in the workplace
- Coach colleagues to improve their performance
- Critique employees to advance their skills
- Give constructive feedback to colleagues on all aspects of job performance
Start with Praise to Open Ears and the Heart.
You Will Isolate Exactly What is Wrong.
Give Highly Specific Advice to Generate Specific Improvement.
End With a Positive Context.