Are you one of the high school students: Chemist student, Pharmacy student, biology student, Nursing student or Engineering student and you have problems in studying General Chemistry 101???
Do you Like Chemistry but you don’t know how to study the basics in Chemistry???
Are you suffering from understanding the basics of Chemistry which makes the General Chemistry Exam as a nightmare for you???
Do you want to be a master in Chemistry and pass the Chemistry exam getting a high score easily???
Whatever the reason you have for thinking about studying chemistry , Whether you were Chemistry student, Pharmacy student, Biology student, Nursing student or Engineering student, this course will help you to understand the essential basics of Chemistry.
This course will help you in covering everything you will need to know as you prepare for possible future exams. It doesn't matter how much, or how little, prior knowledge of Chemistry you've got as this course will take you through all the necessary stages.
Have a look at some awesome reviews about this course!!!
★★★★★ "This is an awesome course in General Chemistry 1, the explanation are very easy to be understood, the examples in this course helped me to understand the Chemistry 1 completely." - Amin
★★★★★ "I have learned more in this course than I did in school" - Jari -chan
★★★★★ "EXCELLENT CONTENT - simple and easy to be understood !!!!" - Mstluchy
★★★★★ "This course is a mini introduction to 101 Chemistry, it serves to build further interest in the subject. I found it engaging; however, it left me wanting more, which is good. It drives home the fact that chemistry in integrated into all aspects of our daily lives and existence, so there is nothing to fear. After all, cooking is in fact chemistry, most of us do this experiment on a daily basis." - DL Lieberman
★★★★★ "very easy to understand..." - Mohammed demachkie
★★★★★ "The course is really informative and it has help me lot." - Mr. SHEIKH SAJJAD SHEIKH
★★★★★ "Great chemistry course!" - Matt F.
★★★★★ "Very detailed and well thought out explanations. Covers each concept very well and in simple steps.!" - MacSabu.
★★★★★ "This is the best Course in chemistry I have watched !!!!!!" - Tanjib.
★★★★★ "I am a popular science fan with a background in Chemistry. I needed this course to be able to understand the terminology of chemistry and its applications in daily life.!" - Noyon.
★★★★★ "Great and full experienced instructor....!" - Sssujon.
★★★★★ "Well organized and easy explanation , I liked this course....!" - Zihad.
If You just love chemistry!!!! OR Whatever the reason you have for thinking about studying Chemistry further, ENROLL in this course to help you learn and understand the Chemistry basics very easily.
Am Mohammad Abualrub, I have PhD in Chemistry and am Expert in pharmaceutical Industry - +8Years & Expert in teaching Chemistry +4Years.
In this Course we will cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Matter and Measurement
- An Introduction To Chemistry
- Methods Of Science
- Categories Of Science
- Steps Of Scientific Method
- Theory And Law
- The Scientific Method
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- Matter, Element And Compound
- Types Of Mixtures
- The Three States Of matter
- Properties And Changes Of matter
- Units Of Measurements
- Scientific Notations
- Significant Figures
- Accuracy And Precession
- Units and Dimensional Analysis
Section 2 - Atoms, Molecules, and Ions
- Dalton’s Atomic Theory
- Atomic Symbols and Models
- Law of Conservation of Mass
- Law of multiple proportions
- The Structure of The Atom
- Discovery of the Electron
- The nuclear model of the atom
- Atomic Mass, Mass Number and Isotopes
- Mass number and Atomic Masse
- Periodic Table of the Elements
- Metals, Nonmetals, and Metalloids
- Molecular Substances
- Ionic Substances
- Organic Compounds
- Ionic Compounds
- Rules for predicting Charges
- Naming of Ionic Compounds
- Formula of Ionic Compounds
- Naming of Binary Molecular Compounds
- Acids and Corresponding Anions
- Naming of Hydrates
- Writing Chemical Equations
- Balancing Chemical Equations
Section 3 - Calculations With Chemical Formulas And Equations
- Introduction to Calculations in Chemistry
- Mass and Moles of Substance
- Molecular Mass and Formula Mass
- The Mole Concept
- Mole Calculations
- Determining Chemical Formulas
- Elemental Analysis, Percentage of C, H and O
- Determining Formulas
- Molecular Formula from Empirical Formula
- Stoichiometry: Quantitative Relations in Chemical Reactions
- Limiting Reactant
- Theoretical Yield
Section 4 – Chemical Reactions
- Introduction to Chemical Reactions
- Ionic Theory of Solutions and Solubility Rules
- Electrolytes and Non-electrolytes
- Solubility Rules
- Molecular and Ionic Equations
- Acid Base, Neutralization and Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
- Oxidation number
- Types of Oxidation-Reduction Reactions
- Working with solutions
- Quantitative Analysis
Section 5 – Gaseous State
- Introduction to the Gaseous State
- Gas Pressure and Its Measurement
- Boyle’s Law: Relating Volume and Pressure
- Charles’s Law: Relating Volume and Temperature
- Gay-Lussac’s Law : Relating Pressure and Temperature
- Combined Gas Law : Relating Pressure, Temperature and Volume
- Avogadro’s Law: Relating Volume and Amount
- The Ideal Gas Law
- Standard Temperature and Pressure (STP)
- Gas Density; Molecular-Mass Determination
- Gas Stoichiometry
- Gas Mixtures; Law of Partial Pressures
- Real Gases
Section 6 – Thermochemistry
- Introduction to Thermochemistry
- Thermodynamic Equations
- Heat Capacity (C)
- Standard Enthalpy of Formation ΔH formation
Section 7 – Quantum Theory and the Electronic Structure of Atoms
- Properties of Waves
- Bohr’s Model of the Atom
- Schrodinger Wave Equation
- Aufbau principle and Hund's Rule
- Electron configuration
Section 8 – Periodic Relationships
- Ground State Electron Configurations and Classification of Elements
- Electron Configurations of Cations and Anions
- Effective nuclear charge (Zeff)
- The Atomic Radius
- The Ionization Energy
- The Electron Affinity
- Groups Elements Properties
Section 9 – Ionic and Covalent Bonding
- The Ionic and Covalent Bonding
- Electronegativity and Polar Covalent Bond
- Writing Lewis Structures
- Formal Charge
Section 10 – Molecular Geometry and Chemical Bonding Theory
- Valence shell electron pair repulsion (VSEPR) model
- Dipole Moments and Polar Molecules
- Valence Bond Theory
You have everything to gain and nothing to lose! I will stress this as well and stand behind this course.
Lets start success together! Click on the “take this course" link at the top right of this page right NOW! Don't let another minute go by not living your dreams.
Dr Mohammad Abualrub
PhD in Chemistry Expert in pharmaceutical Industry +8Years & Expert in teaching Chemistry +4Years.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for High School Students, Chemists, Pharmacy student, biology student, Nursing student and Engineering student,under graduated or graduated.
- Everyone who has a big passion with chemistry and want to discover more about it.
- There are no essential course requirements, just a desire to learn more about Chemistry and a willingness to make the necessary effort
- This course is very simple and no need for any techniques to be understood
- Know exactly what is Matter, Element and Compound
- Learn the scientific methods and type of Mixtures
- Know the Three State of Maters and Units of Measurements
- Calculate Scientific Notation and Significant Figures
- Determine if the results you obtained are Accurate and Precise
- Understand the Units and Dimensional Analysis
- Understand the Atomic Theory and Models of the Atom
- know the Law of Conservation and law of Multiple Proportions
- Learn Atomic Mass, Mass Number and Isotopes
- Know how elements are organized in the Periodic Table
- Learn how to name the Ionic Compounds
- Know how to write Chemical equations
- Learn how to make a Chemical Balance
- Understand The Mole Concept
- Be able to do Mole calculations successfully
- Learn determination of Chemical formulas
- Understand the Stiochiometry
- To calculate the Limiting Reactant and the Yield of the reaction
- Study all the Solubility Rules
- Understand the Electrolyte and Non-Electrolyte solutions
- Know all the Types of Chemical Reactions
- Be able to do Calculations on Molar Concentration and Dilution Analysis
- Understand the Gravimetric Analysis and the Titration
- Understand Boyle’s Law, Charles’s Law, Gay-Lussac’s Law, Avogadro’s Law, Combined Gas Law, The Ideal Gas Law, Real Gases, Gas Density and Gas Stoichiometry.
- You will understand Thermochemistry the study of heat change in chemical reactions
- You will be able to distinguish between Exothermic & Endothermic reactions
- You will learn Enthalpy and the First Law of Thermodynamics
- You will be able to calculate Heat Capacity (C) for any element
- Learn how to calculate standard enthalpy of reaction (ΔH0) for any chemical reaction
- You will understand the Properties of Waves
- You will know how Bohr’s Model of the Atom works
- Understand Schrodinger Wave Equation.
- Be able to find the four quantum numbers in Schrodinger Equation
- You will be bale to write the Electron configuration for any element
- Understand the Ground State Electron Configurations and Classification of Elements
- know the Electron Configurations of Cations and Anions
- You will learn The Atomic Radius, The Ionization Energy, Effective nuclear charge (Zeff) and The Electron Affinity
- You will be able to understand Groups Elements Properties
- You will be able to understand the difference between ionic bond and covalent bond
- You will understand electronegativity and formal charge
- You will be able to write Lewis structure
- You will understand the VSEPR theory
- You will understand the Hybridization