Draw, design and document your structure projects with REVIT
- Enter the design field with BIM (Building Information Modeling)
- Master the powerful drawing tools
- Create your own templates
- Export to calculation programs
- Create and document plans
- Create and analyze loads and reactions in structures
- Present your results with quality plans in half the time.
With this course you will learn how to take advantage of these tools so that the process of designing structures for buildings is faster, more efficient and of higher quality.
A new way to manage your projects
Revit software is the world leader in building design using BIM (Building Information Modeling), allowing professionals not only to generate plans but to coordinate the entire building model including design features. Revit is designed to include design tools for building structures.
- When you assign elements to a project, you can:
- Automatically generate floor plans, elevations, sections and final impressions
- Perform static calculations in the cloud
- Perform advanced calculations in specialized programs such as Robot Structural Analysis
- Create structural and analytical models
- Quickly create and document detail plans
- Improve your performance when working on a BIM model
We will follow the logical order in which you would develop a personal project. Instead of considering each theoretical aspect of the program, we will focus on following the workflow that best suits a real case and give you some tips to achieve the best results.
You will get prepared files that will allow you to follow the progress of the course from where you consider it most necessary by guiding you to use the tools yourself while watching the classes.
The course content is updated regularly to include important updates or points that can help you improve your learning and you will have access to them in real time so you can improve your continuous skills.
From the 3 courses, the Robot section, the software interface used is in Spanish; but the whole explanation of the instructor is narrated in English. We selected this from a Spanish for the high teaching quality.
The Revit Structure and Steel Design courses are English both, the software interface and audio.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at those professionals related to structural design who wish to improve their efficiency
- Engineers who participate in the final structural project documentation process can also benefit from this course
- It is not a theoretical content course, rather it is a practical course on how to apply the knowledge previously acquired in structural design along with tools that facilitate the work of engineers and others involved in the project.
- In need for the student to have notions of work in CAD environment and in Revit
- To carry out the practices it is important to have the following software installed on your PC or MAC: Revit Structure, Professional Robot Structural Analysis, AutoCAD Structural Detailing
- Make structural designs more effectively using Autodesk tools
- Create structure models in Revit
- Run analysis and normative designs in Robot
- Create plans of the structure in general quickly and efficiently
- Make plans for structural detailing in Structural Detailing
10Free $ 0.00