This intensive course prepares you for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam, and focuses on the latest update to the exam syllabus.
With this course, you'll gain expertise in AWS services, their uses, and AWS architecture best practices. You will cover all essential AWS services you'll need to pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam. You'll develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications to create modern cloud-native applications and use code samples to build and enhance Python web applications that use core AWS Services. Tutorials and practices will help you gain confidence in tackling the official AWS exam.
By the end of the course, you will have essential knowledge and hands-on experience to help you tackle the AWS Developer Associate certification.
About the Author
Malcolm Orr is a Principal Architect, with over 20+ years' experience in the IT Industry. He has worked for consultancies and end clients in the UK, US, and Asia and delivered complex software and infrastructure solutions in the cloud. Malcolm currently leads the cloud advisory practice in Capgemini UK.
Knowledge of AWS is required
- In-depth tutorials will help you confidently pass the AWS Certified Developer – Associate Exam
- Write applications using AWS Service APIs, the AWS CLI, and SDKs
- Identify key features of AWS Services to understand the AWS shared responsibility model
- Get an in-depth understanding of application lifecycle management
- Use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Write code by applying a basic understanding of cloud-native applications
- Author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS and write code using AWS security best practices
- Gain proficiency in writing code for serverless applications
- Understand the use of containers in the development process
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99