Master various techniques in IBM SPSS Modeler to perform efficient analytics on your data.
IBM SPSS Modeler enables you to explore data, identify important relationships that you can leverage, and build predictive models quickly, allowing your organization to base its decisions purely on the insights obtained from your data.
With the help of this course, you'll follow the industry-standard data mining process, gaining new skills at each stage, from loading data to integrating results into everyday business practices. Get a handle on the most efficient ways of extracting data from your own sources, preparing it for exploration and modeling. You will be acquainted with the best methods for building models that will perform well in your workplace.
Go beyond the basics and get the full power of your data mining workbench using IBM SPSS Modeler with this handy tutorial.
About the Author :
- Jesus Salcedo has a Ph.D. in Psychometrics from Fordham University. He is an independent statistical consultant and has been using SPSS products for over 20 years. He is a former SPSS Curriculum Team Lead and Senior Education Specialist who has written numerous SPSS training courses and trained thousands of users.
- KEITH MCCORMICK is a career-long practitioner of predictive analytics and data science. He has engaged in statistical modeling, data mining, and mentoring others in the area for more than 20 years. He has particular expertise in helping organizations perform their first predictive analytics project or build their first predictive analytics practice, and has done so in a variety of industries including healthcare, banking, telecommunications, non-profit, direct mail, pharmaceuticals, and retail. Keith is also an established author and speaker with four books in print or under contract. Although his consulting work is not restricted to any one tool, his writing and speaking have made him particularly well known in the IBM SPSS Statistics and IBM SPSS Modeler communities.
- You don't need any prior experience with SPSS Modeler to get started with this video
- Learn about data mining and the CRISP-DM process model
- Become familiar with the IBM SPSS Modeler User Interface
- Import data into the Modeler and assess data quality
- Select the appropriate data and combine data files
- Develop models and learn how to interpret results
- Evaluate your data models efficiently
- Deploy data models to production
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99