Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) 2.0 includes everything
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Anxiety, Depression, Stress, etc. Learn to use ACT therapy for emotional problems
Acceptance and commitment therapy invites people to open up to unpleasant feelings, and learn not to overreact to them, and not avoid situations where they are invoked. Its therapeutic effect is a positive spiral where feeling better leads to a better understanding of the truth.
A powerful step by step program to help you:
- Understand emotional problems is a new way
- Manage overwhelming thoughts, uncomfortable feelings, and past emotional garbage
- Become resilient and equanimous
- Start participating fully in the life you want
- Reconnect with your higher values
- Regain control of your thoughts, emotions, circumstances, and mind
With 20+ downloadable exercise worksheets, guided meditations, and premium resources
These techniques of ACT can be used effectively for the below as I have included more techniques and tools:
- ACT therapy for Stress
- ACT therapy for Anxiety Disorders
- ACT therapy for Depression
- ACT therapy for Anger Issues
- ACT therapy for Demotivation
- ACT therapy for Agitated mind
- ACT therapy for OCD
- ACT therapy for Eating Disorders
- ACT therapy for Trauma
- ACT therapy for Chronic Pain
- ACT therapy for ADHD
- ACT therapy for Intrusive Thoughts
When I tell people that I teach How to cure anxiety, a lot of people say, but HOW do people achieve real success? Isn’t it difficult to cure anxiety, trauma, depression, or chronic pain without medication and impossible to eradicate anxiety completely?
Well, YES, it is difficult, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing. If you’ve ever wondered how to FAST quit your anxiety, then this is a MUST because it teaches you the how abouts of it. You need the right, structured information to deal with your anxiety and this course does just that.
I’d like to tell you a story. It’s about WHY I do what I do, and why I’d like to help YOU achieve a sense of personal safety, high self-confidence, ability to tackle negative weak thoughts and live your life freely without ever having to be anxious again.
I have decided to pull you out of emotional pains because I 've been there and it was only making me dead inside. I learned this psychotherapy and became well-versed with this topic so that I can help more people. And it makes me burst into tears when I see people successfully start feeling grounded after my coaching.
The reason I wanted to share my story with you is because I want you to know me. And I want you to know that I can help you, too.
So do me a favor? Enroll in this course.
As you’ll see, I’m helping people overcome emotional challenges by themselves naturally with therapeutic information. Just like I help a lot of people to snap out of pain, I’d like to help you.
The course will help you to:
- Identify your Painful Behaviors & Thoughts
- Accept your Emotional Pains with Various ACT Techniques
- Recommit to your higher values and dream life with Value Determination Process
- Handle your thoughts and mood swings with various cognitive skills
- Reduce your stubborn emotional pains completely over time
- Develop resilience and equanimity
- All principles of ACT Therapy - Everything you need to know about ACT
People are LOVING this course, and if you’re truly trying to heal yourself for good, this course is just all that you need.
Here’s a list of frequently asked questions, below.
1. Can this course really help me with anxiety/depression/trauma/agitated mind?
Yes. I have personally healed myself with it when everything else was failing. Teaching this to 10000s of students has changed their lives too.
2. Do I have to take professional advice and medications even after taking this course?
Yes. This course is not medical advice. The purpose of this course is to facilitate & compliment your existing treatment plan. If you are not seeing a therapist then this course will provide you with a step by step treatment plan to ease anxiety/depression/trauma/agitated mind.
3. Does this course cover all types of emotional problems?
Yes. This course is helpful to all types of anxiety/depression/trauma/agitated minds. Although in the course I take prominent examples of Anxiety, these principles are equally applicable to your specific problem.
I know investing in yourself and committing to learn this topic can be a small but important step, but I PROMISE YOU that you’ll be so glad you made it
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy has picked up many of the concepts and techniques as it is from these Buddhist teachings such as loving-kindness meditation, Acceptance of bodily sensations, and mindfulness. I have done Vipassana Meditation Course several times and I study dhamma material religiously. In this course, I try to give you a broader sense of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy that no other instructor can.
Some of the questions answered in this course are:
- what is acceptance and commitment therapy?
- what is acceptance and commitment therapy used for?
- what are values in acceptance and commitment therapy?
- how does acceptance and commitment therapy work?
- how to apply acceptance and commitment therapy?
- how to cure emotional problems with ACT?
- what is social anxiety?
- how to cure social anxiety?
- what is the similarity between Buddhism and acceptance and commitment?
- will your anxiety and depression go away?
You will also get access to:
- acceptance and commitment therapy values worksheet
- acceptance and commitment therapy mindfulness exercises
- acceptance and commitment therapy defusion worksheets
- acceptance and commitment therapy exercises for social anxiety emotion regulation
+ BONUS of CBT Emotional Health Home Exercises!
Disclaimer: This course does not hold any academic value and is void of warranty. All my courses are mere self-improvement advice gain from personal learning and experience. This course is not a substitute for the professional help of a certified therapist or counselor nor is it a substitute for University approved courses. By enrolling and applying this advice you agree to take 100% responsibility for all consequences. The certificate of completion doesn't hold any value other than what this platform claims. The student agrees to purchase this course with full knowledge of the above facts.
- No previous Knowledge required
- Desire for Good Mental Health
- An interest in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Full Theory
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Action Plan
- 6 Core Processes - Psychological Flexibility
- 15+ thought diffusion techniques of ACT Therapy
- Mindfulness & Acceptance Meditation Techniques
- How to discover your values & reconnect with them
- CBT Relaxation Exercises for Deeper States of Relaxation
- SPIN social phobia inventory
- Guided Self as Context Audios
- 6 Step process to overcome any emotional problem such as depression/anxiety/stress/trauma/chronic pains/etc
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99