Beginner ProShow Gold/Producer Slideshows: ProShow Slideshow
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Do you possess images that evoke memories you'd like to retain... maybe even immortalize?
Family? Friends? Vacations? Marriages? Births? Even deaths?
What about photo albums? Event announcements? Or corporate advertisements?
ProShow is the best Windows based software tool for producing professional quality image and video slideshows.
For fun or for profit, in this one hour training course I will...
First, I'll demonstrate how to create a wedding video slideshow in just 6 minutes using ProShow themes to handle all the details.
Then, after showing you the finished wedding slideshow, I'll explain in detail just how I managed to create that slideshow in just 6 minutes using only 4 steps:
- Select Your Slideshow Theme Using the Wizard
- Organize and Select Your Art
- Select and Time Your Music
- Produce Your Finished Slideshow Video
In the first course project, you'll be guided through the process of creating your own ProShow theme based slideshow in just 6 minutes.
Additional video instruction explains how to upload your slideshow video to Youtube and share it in the Q&A section of this course (or Facebook).
Then we dig a little deeper:
- Free Images and File Organisation
- Add Images to the Slide List
- Apply a Style to Each Slide
- Add Slide Captions
- Configure Transitions and Timing
- Add Music and Adjust Total Timing
- Produce Your Finished Sideshow Video
Followed by a second, more detailed course project.
- 1.5 hours
- 2 Sections
- 2 Projects.
And you're outta here! Honestly, that's all I ask of you.
By the end of this course you'll be a (relative) ProShow expert but still wanting more...
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- ProShow Beginners
- ProShow and this course are Windows based
- A fundamental knowledge of Windows might be helpful
- Create a professional looking and sounding video slideshow in under 6 minutes
- Peal back the onion to perfect their slide styles and transitions
- Publish slideshows for upload to YouTube -- please share link to Q&A Section
Overview of ProShow 8 and the Course
Resulting Wedding Slideshow Created in 6 Minutes
Demonstration of How to Create a Wedding Slideshow in 6 Minutes
I. Select Your Slideshow Theme Using the Wizard
II. Organize and Select Your Art
III. Select and Time Your Music
Warning: Save Your Work in Progress
IV. Produce Your Finished Slideshow Video
Create Your Own Slideshow in 6 Minutes
Submit Your Project via YouTube and Q&A
I. Free Images and File Organization
II. Add Images to the Slide List
III. Apply a Style to Each Slide
IV. Add Slide Captions
V. Configure Transitions and Timing
VI. Add Music and Adjust Total Timing
VII. Produce Your Finished Slideshow Video
Example: Family Photo Album
Manually Create Your Visual Short Story
Example: Slide Layers, Masks and Animation
As a peek into advanced ProShow, you'll learn to add text to any slide and make it move over time using keyframes on the Effects timeline.
Slide Layers and Animation
Layer Masks and Your Flaming Brian
Layer Silhouettes with More Animation
A Tool Merge Example: PowerPoint, GIMP and ProShow
My Video Graphics Toolkit
The Ultimate Photography Course For BeginnersJellis Vaes
Photography - Become a Better Photographer - Part IBernie Raffe
Fundamentals of Java with NetBeansChristoph Tornau