WARNING: This Course May Not be for You...
unless you are part of the select group of people who want world-class communication strategies that can apply to business, up your sales, help you get more of what you want— and give you deeper, lasting change.
But be forewarned: I move quickly. I repeat ideas of which you may have heard but needed to be reminded. I invite you to reconsider the things (sometimes uncomfortable) which will help you grow your communication strategies the most.
But I do it all in a simple, fun and entertaining way.
Know that this course is unconventional; it is part strategy, part coaching, part inspirational story, and part self-development. All that follows is inspired by experience, backed by research and now waiting for you.
Still, if you are interested in remaining normal in your communications, sales, business relationships or entrepreneurial venture, go elsewhere; this is not a band-aid course. If, on the other hand, you are interested in becoming the exception - i.e, exceptional and bold—then this is a good place to start.
As Robert Frost says, “Freedom lies in being bold”.
Note: Included you will find a mix of videos, animations and engaging pdf exercises to do on your own.
Who this course is for:
- ANYONE who wants to get more out of their relationships
- PROFESSIONALS wanting to win the edge at work
- ENTREPRENEURS championing a business or cause
- LEADERS accountable to others and whose every word counts
- SPOUSES wanting to understand & be understood
- Open-mindedness+ Desire to change+ Willingness to follow through = Success in this course
- Communicate with confidence
- Easily handle criticism and feedback
- Influence others and manage yourself better
- Get people to like you faster
- How to get into a good mood (when you don’t feel like it)
- How to win arguments
- How to naturally boost your charisma
- How to connect better with someone you care about
- How to communicate easily with a boss or authority figure
- How to trick angry people into giving you your way
- How to quickly become present if distracted