This course will walk you through the VBA Integrated Development Environment (IDE). You will also learn and understand the AutoCAD VBA Object Model through presentation and examples.
We will cover the User Forms and Controls and explore AutoCAD Database Dictionary
Conditions and Decision Structures will also be covered extensively.
We will be writing actual applications using different VBA Drawing techniques.
You will also understand how to debug and handle errors in your program.
By the end of the course, you should be able to develop your own small to medium complexity applications.
Who is the target audience?
- All AutoCAD users from beginner to advanced who wanted to extend their knowledge beyond AutoCAD and be more productive
- This is also for AutoLISP programmers who wanted to learn a different way of manipulating AutoCAD objects
- All you need is knowledge of AutoCAD Software with basic understanding of commands and objects
- You will be able to develop VBA Applications and create Graphical User Interface (GUI) that interacts with the Users and AutoCAD
- You will be able to draw different AutoCAD Objects using VBA using Forms and User Controls
- You will be able to manipulate AutoCAD Objects and automate repetitive tasks
- You will learn the VB/VBA Syntax and should be able to use it with other Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Excel, Word)