Test Execution and Defect Management
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
About this Course
This course is perfect for anyone who's interested in learning the basic fundamentals of Software Testing.
The course includes several How-To demonstration videos:
- How to read and analyze requirements
- How to create test scenarios and test cases from functional requirements
- How to create a defect utilizing a defect tracking tool (Bug Tracker)
- How to execute manual test case to test a system application.
- How to create a Test Summary Execution Report
- Student must have a basic computer knowledge
What you will learn
At the end of the course student will:
- Know the what a Test Case is and the major components of a test case
- Have a thorough understanding of the Defect Management Life cycle.
- Know how to use a defect tracking tool to create a New defect.
- Know the cost to repair a defect at various stages of the software development life cycle.
- Know what a Test Execution Summary Report is and the major components of the report.
- Know how to create test scenarios and test cases by using Black Box Test Case Design Technique
- Know who to execute a manual test case in an actual system application
- Know the Career Outlook for a Software Tester, 2016 to 2026
- Know what Software Testing resources, industry organizations, certifications, and other valuable information
Number of Lectures: 4
Total Duration: 00:50:58
System Requirement and User Stories
Test Cases and Test Scenarios
Practice, Practice, Practice!
Test Execution Status Report
Software Tester Career and Resources
From 0 to 1: Hive for Processing Big DataLoony Corn