What do the Michelin Guide, soap operas, and recipes for cooking with Campbell's soup all have in common? They all started as content marketing. Each one was considered a better way to attract customers to a brand than just spending more on advertising. But they had the disadvantage of requiring huge sums to distribute to their respective audiences. And that's the good news for you--the Internet has now reduced distribution costs to nearly zero, so content marketing is within reach of even the most budget-challenged companies. All you need to do is to understand how to identify your audience, learn their content needs, and meet them. Which is actually what this course on content marketing will do for you. Learn how to reach your audience with quality content that won't break the bank.
- A basic knowledge of online marketing concepts
- Basic Understanding of Business
- Learn common content marketing mistakes
- Understand how to grow an audience and relationship building strategies
- Pick up strategies to create highly valuable content and quick ways to get more leads
- Learn how to use landing pages, A/B testing, and email option strategies to get real results