How To Hire Virtual Assistants To Outsource Content Creation
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Do you need to outsource content creation and article writing tasks?
In this course I walk you through everything you need to know about hiring article writers and virtual assistants to create content for you or your clients.
What you will learn in this course:
- Why you should hire virtual assistants
- How to free up your own time by outsourcing content creation
- How to train your virtual assistants to publish content for you
- Where to hire virtual assistants and article writers
- How to find the right type of people to work with long term
- How to hire a content manager to create bulk content for you or your clients
- Lessons I've learned from spending over $1000+ a month on outsourcing articles with virtual assistants
I've structured this course in such a way that you will learn all of the tools I've used to train and work with content creators. Then I show you where to hire them, how to train them and create long lasting relationships with a team of writers.
If you need to outsource article writing this course will teach you everything you need to know!
Who this course is for:
- People interested in outsourcing content creation and article writing
- Those who are in need of a content manager to handle bulk content creation
- If you are not willing to spend the funds required to have articles written this course is not for you.
- Camtasia or video recording software for training Virtual Assistants (Optional)
- Plan to have a thorough idea for what type of work you will assign your writers
- Understand where to hire article writers
- How to hire a content manager for bulk content creation
- How to hire a virtual assistant for regular article writing
- How to train your virtual assistant to publish content for you
- Understand how outsourcing is a valuable time saver
In this lecture I explain why you might want to hire a Virtual assistant for content creation.
In this lecture I explain why your time is valuable and how outsourcing content will save you time.
I discuss the "you get what you pay for" quality when it comes to outsourcing content creation.
I talk about training your VA to publish content for you.
I show you how I train my VA's by recording my screen with Camtasia.
This is an example of a Wordpress training video I did for my virtual assistants.
I discuss the importance of editing content and reviewing it if you plan to outsource content for others.
In this video I talk about finding the right people to work with.
Fiverr is a good site for finding content writers for just five bucks!
TextBroker is a good site for outsourcing single articles of varying quality.
Upwork is a great place to hire single article writers and content managers.
iWriter is another good platform you can use for content creation.
In this video I talk about hiring a content manager for managing large amounts of content and why it will help you save a lot of time.
I discuss some issues I've had with hiring articles writers and some things you should be aware of before leaving feedback.
Digital Marketing - Using Google AdWordsDan Grijzenhout
CompTIA Network+ Cert.; N10-006. The Total CourseMike Meyers, Total Seminars