No fluff and no time wasting. Get up to speed with C# 7.0 quickly and easily with this course
C# is a complex language, and it can be difficult to use it when you first start out. There are so many rules and standards that you're bound to make mistakes, but avoiding these common mistakes will make your programs much more efficient.
With this course, you'll learn to implement practical and proven techniques to improve particular aspects of C# 7.x development. Each section covers tips and techniques with explicit instructions to carry out different C# 7.x tasks in a practical manner. The techniques are demonstrated using small practical examples. You will boost your skills with information on enhancing your coding style and performance, and learn about C# 7.x processes and code quality. This course focuses on discovering new possibilities with C# 7.x, that can enhance your current skill set.
By the end of this course, you will have learned some exciting tips, best practices, and techniques for your C# 7.x coding. You will be able to build your own desktop applications in C# 7.x much faster and with ease.
About the Author
- Simon Hughes has been designing, developing software for 30 years in the UK. Simon is currently the lead developer where he spends his time creating state of the art wireless warehouse systems. He spent a few years teaching the MSDN courses for Cap gemini Training. He is also a pluralsight author. Simon dove into the world of mathematics and created a quantitative risk analysis and explosion modeling software for a leading oil company, and was part of the team who created the Crest settlement bank system. Simon was also the lead developer on the team that wrote the highly scalable multi-threaded arrival and departure screens in many leading airports. He specializes in professional application development using Microsoft technologies, including C#, SQL Server and .NET. In his spare time, he loves to do archery and photography.
- Prior C# knowledge is assumed
- Implement practical and proven techniques to improve particular aspects of C# 7.x development
- Take advantage of the new tuples in C# 7.x and see what they can now do
- Discover the new pattern matching features and what you can do with switch case statements
- Build local functions inside functions. Yes, those local functions can be recursive too
- Explore what variables can do for you and how they clean up your code
- C++ has had reference variables for decades, and now C# finally has them thanks to C# 7.x
- Discover how you can now use expression body syntax for constructors, finalizers, and indexers
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99