Know serverless with .NET core.
Serverless architecture allows you to build and run applications and services without having to manage the infrastructure. Many companies have started adopting serverless architecture for their applications to save money and improve scalability.
This video will be your companion as you design serverless architectures for your applications with Microsoft Azure as the cloud service provider and using the .NET Core runtime. You will begin by understanding about serverless architecture, its advantages and disadvantages. You will then set up the Azure environment and test a simple serverless function using AWS platform. From here you will learn to build a real multi-tier, a serverless application with C# as the scripting language. You will also learn to build, test and deploy the Middle tier application along with Data and Presentation tiers. Finally, we will look at testing, securing and authenticating your serverless application.
By the end of the course, you will be equipped with the knowledge to build scalable and cost-efficient .NET applications with serverless architectures.
About The Author
- Dan Bailey has over 15 years' commercial experience developing and supporting successful software, working mainly for multinational companies and holding increasingly senior positions. He also taken an active interest in the open source community and contribute to technical forums. Over the years he has enjoyed working with people of many nationalities and backgrounds and have worked with a large range of technologies, and used several programming languages, including .NET and Java. He’s implemented and taken lead roles for large-scale industrial solutions. His experience started with trusted languages such as C and C++, all the way through to the latest .NET and Java frameworks. He’s an expert in many communication protocols including REST/HTTP, TCP/IP, web services, and in particular associated design patterns, which are ever more important for connecting systems together. Modern factories are smart and connected in the age of the Internet of Things. He’s has been at the cutting edge of software development across this domain, for well known global companies who manufacture mobile phones, and automotive electronics, for example. Software quality and performance are paramount at all times. Over recent years he’s been the inventor and lead architect for new event-driven communication standard used in Internet of Things industrial products. Dan holds a first-class honors Masters degree in engineering, and is a chartered engineer with the IEE, UK in addition to several other certifications. He’s published several white papers on different software subjects. Outside software-related work, Dan spends his time with his family, and enjoy cycling and part time football coaching.
- A basic C# programming knowledge is assumed
- Understand the advantages of serverless architecture
- How to get started with the tools and SDKs required to work with Azure and AWS
- How to build serverless applications end-to-end using Microsoft Azure and .NET example
- Learn by example how to build serverless architectures using cloud-based APIs, cloud data storage, and security
- Learn by example how to check performance and debug your application
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99