Are you afraid of complex terms which you face in interviews?
Did you always get confused which understanding some design patterns ?
Do you want to learn all this complex topics with ease?
If your answer is yes then this course is only for you. This course is specially designed for those who started working in C# programming language but lacking some important concepts of C# programming language and wants to become master of that.
Also if you have following questions which disturbs you a lot like
- What is Design Patterns ?
- How can i answer design patterns questions in interview ?
- How Many design patterns are there and where can i use it ?
- How can i compare one design pattern with other so that i can use it in my project requirement ?
Then this Course is answer of these questions plus lot more.
In my career i have given number of interviews and also conducted many interviews and i know that SOLID principles and Design patterns are nightmares for the novice developers and even for the experienced people they struggle to understand about the actual architecture of the patterns and how to implement it in projects.
This is the basic reason i am publishing this course on SIMPLIV. I am sure my students will like this course and this course will be helpful for them for their professional career.
- You just need to have basic knowledge of C# programming language also there is no prior installation steps required, All you need is computer with Visual Studio Installed in it.This C# course is for those who are having basic knowledge of C# and wants to learn more about SOLID principles and Design patterns of C# in a quick and easy way with practical hands on experience
- At the end of this course students will be able to understand SOLID principles and C# design patterns and architecture of it with usage in real life business application development
- This course will help those students who are having knowledge of C# and visual studio and willing to explore different design patterns for development as well as for interviews