No fluff, no ranting, no beating the air. I esteem your time. The course material is succinct, yet comprehensive. All the important concepts are covered. Particularly important topics are covered in-depth. For absolute beginners, I offer my help on Skype absolutely free, if requested.
Take this course, and you will be satisfied.
Build a solid foundation in software architecture applying Dependency Injection with IoC-Containers
In many of my courses I use techniques of Dependency Injection and each time students write me private messages saying that they don't what it is and thus they don't understand what's going on in the course I teach. This is very unfortunate from the learning perspectives.
Dependency Injection is the set of techniques that allow to supply dependencies to objects. Actually, if you have ever passed dependencies via constructors, then you applied the so-called constructor injection. Dependency Injection (DI) is simple and difficult at the same time. On one hand, DI is comprised of simple techniques and on the other hand, when we need to bring DI to the next level, we need to make things more complicated using the so-called DI or IoC (Inversion of Control) Containers. These are the frameworks which perform dependency injection automatically. You just need to set one up in the application root (an extremely important notion which you'll learn about in the course) and after that, it will resolve all the dependencies it knows about in the runtime.
If you still don't understand what am I talking about, just believe me, you absolutely need to know about Dependency Injection. This course will tremendously improve your understanding of how software architectures emerge. So, this course is "must watch" for anyone who still doesn't understand what is DI and IoC-Containers.
Content and Overview
This course is aimed at all kind of developers. It provides solid theoretical base reinforced by practical material.
The course covers:
- Introduction to Inversion of Control
- Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP), Inversion of Control (IoC), Dependency Injection (DI),
- Dependencies and their types, Pure DI and IoC-Containers, Service Locator
- The Architectural Implications of Dependency Injection
DI-related Anti-Patterns & Refactorings:
- Control Freak, Hidden Dependencies, Temporal Coupling
- Constructor Over-Injection and how to avoid it
- Ambient Context, Facade Service, Property Injection vs Bastard Injection, Cyclic Dependencies
- Refactoring Example of an existing code base applying Dependency Injection
- How to reap the fruits of DI
- Overview, Unity, Late Binding with Unity, Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP), Interception vs Pure DI vs AOP Tools
- Setting up a bootstrapper with Unity, Autofac and Castle.Windsor
Who is the target audience?
- Any C# developer who wants to learn about Dependency Injection and IoC-Frameworks
- Solid experience in C#
- Apply DIP and use IoC-Containers for Dependency Injection to come up with improved Architecture
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
48$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99