Step-by-step guide to getting started with Unity .
More than an engine, Unity gives you everything you need to develop quality content and succeed with it. Once you get the hang of it, it will be so rewarding.
In this course we trying to walk you through unity GUI , covering the most fundamental parts of Unity Engine.
You will be prepared to more advanced topics and techniques in game development, once you take just a few steps to explore this engine.
By just watching these lectures with concentration you will be prepared to enter game development world.
But wait ...! Unity3D is not just for creating 2D and 3D games , Unity can be used for any purpose just like interior design , Education , Cartoon movies , Video effects and many more...!
Elementary English Level
Programming basics on any language
- Mac or PC capable of running Unity (Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor 1.80 GHz - 2 GB RAM)
- 3 Gigabyte free Disk Space
- Download and install suitable version of Unity
- Working with unity3d GUI confidently
- Prepare yourself to advanced unity3d game development topics
- Manipulate collision and physics
- Create Basic animations
- Manipulate Keyboard and mouse inputs
- Use assets store to download professional level unity assets
- Import and export unity packages