Customer Care: Getting it Right
- Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
How people are treated by organisations when they first make contact can be crucial. As the saying goes, if you don't look after your customers, someone else will. Developed by highly respected author, educator and expert in communication skills, Professor Bernard Moss, this important e-learning module offers the equivalent of a full day’s continuous professional development. This is ideal training for receptionists or anyone whose role brings them into face-to-face contact with the public in private, voluntary or public sector organisations. This course provides an excellent foundation for high-quality customer care.
The course is built around a set of acted-out scenes in which you get to see examples of how to provide high-quality customer care and - importantly - telling examples of how not to do it. This approach enables you to get a clear picture of what is involved in effective customer care.
Participants are provided with a Module Companion E-book which can be printed out to act as a focal point for taking notes about the important insights the course provides and for completing the exercises that are an integral part of the learning.
Although the course is the equivalent of a full-day's training, it does not have to be taken in one sitting. It can be followed flexibly to fit in with your busy schedule and at a pace to suit you.
If your work involves you in welcoming people to your organisation - whether in a commercial or a public service setting - this course will help you to make sure you do this to the best of your ability.
Who is the target audience?
- This module has been developed to meet the needs of people who deliver customer care as part of their everyday jobs. Dealing with the public always has its challenges, and sometimes is far from easy, as it involves working with people and being the ‘human face’ of an organisation: receptionists; front line staff working in shops, supermarkets or hotels; in a bank, or in a call center; or in a medical center, hospital, social services or other public service setting. This programme has been designed with such people in mind, and will be helpful for anyone who has responsibility for dealing with the public
- There are no specific course requirements apart from a commitment to delivering high-quality customer care
- To develop an understanding of what is involved in effective customer care
- To become aware of pitfalls to avoid
- To become more confident in delivering high-quality customer care
Module Companion E-Book
Exploring our own Experiences of Being Customers
Meet & Greet
Equality & Diversity
Developing your Telephone Skills
Hints & Tips Best Practise
Dealing with Complaints
Image Processing Applications on Raspberry Pi - From ScratchSteven Lawrence Fernandes
Date and Time Fundamentals in .NET and SQL ServerElias Fofanov
Computer Programming for BeginnersRobert Gioia