Without customers, we don’t have a business. But what can or should we do if one of our customers is cranky?
Learn why people behave how they do and how you can respond so that you can be happier and more effectively help solve your customer’s problems without getting drawn into their drama, whatever that is.
This program is based on behavioral psychology and discusses how your responses impact your customer so that you can choose a response that will help you stand your ground while still being compassionate about your customer’s problem. This is especially useful if you are an entrepreneur and your customers.
The goal of this program is to help you learn how to use the science of behavior to respond professionally even in situations where the people around you are freaking out.
This course consists of several video lessons & a transcript of the lecture. It takes a little more than 45 minutes to complete.
If you want to learn how to not get drawn into other people’s drama and improve outcomes for yourself and your customers, take this course.
- How to respond professionally even in situations where the people around you are freaking out
- This course focuses on behavioral conditioning and what works to de-escalate behavior
- Respond to problems in a way that will actually help
- Stand your ground while still being compassionate
- Avoid getting drawn into other people's drama