This course covers syllabus of CEH v10 Certified Ethical Hacker version 10. Course has been designed in a way so that any novice, (from Zero level) to the advanced level of people in cyber security field can easily understand and can be well-benefited. As it is a step-by-step process, from zero to high level, we encourage you to try to understand exclusively the part one; then after, jump into the course part 2 to get what you need to know about cryptology, hacking, eavesdrop, empower the security, etc...(as if you were sitting in a Master & PhD cryptology classroom).
Therefore, after completing our courses (parts 1 - 3), you will meet with the most used encryption techniques, methods used to mitigate the probability of being hacked by Black-Hat hackers.
The most recent ways of hacking into a wireless network, no matter what protocols the Wifi was set with by its administrator. Furthermore, no matter how strong the Wifi password is, so that we dupe someone's network. We explain the reasons behind the scene of such attacks. Exploitation of the existed holes that the most used Operating Systems contain, such as (Linux based, Windows, Mac OS, Android)
We deeply explain why RSA is that so strong and why it is highly used in real-life cybersecurity, as well as AES encryption.
Most Well-known Encrypting Algorithms, such as ElGamal, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, and so on forth (Encryption and Decryption steps) are well described. It is crucial for cybersecurity engineers in Master and in PhD classes.
In this course, we supply to you not only videos for the practice, but also we provide a light text file for each part of the tutorial which is exclusively self-explanatory (a step-by-step process) so that we make it easier to learn according to the obligations that you might face while you want to continue with your practice.
Example of a situation: you might need to continue with your tutorial where you are at a specific place, and don't want to disturb anybody while you forgot your earphone/headphone.
- You should have a sense of defeating the enemy.
- A strong love for cybersecurity (network & and web application hacking & security), and yeah, you're ready to go.
- Labs Preparation (VirtualBox & Kali Linux installation & configuration)
- BurpSuite Professional (ranking between the 3 first best tools for PenTesting)
- Metasploit, Armitage
- Fix Armitage Error, and Enjoy the Metasploit User Interface
- Enumeration, Remote and Exploitation
- Structured Query Language (SQL Injection)
- Cross-site Scripting (XSS attack)
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Network Scanning, Nmap Scanning, Nikto, Dirb
- Reverse shells
- Buffer overflows
- Privilege escalation
- Network Hacking
- Wireless Hacking
- Take Control Of Any Wi-Fi Network ESSID whether it is well-passworded or not
- WEP/WPA/WPA2 Hole/pitfall
- Interrupt the Connection of a Client's ip-address whether using WEP/WPA/WPA2 Protocols
- Get the Handshake of WPA/WPA2 Protocols of a Wi-Fi ESSID
- Crack Wireless WEP/WPA/WPA2 ESSID
- Eavesdrop the Communication & The Reason Behind The Scene
- Stealth Idle Scan
- Bypass Antivirus in Windows Machine
- Bypass Any Windows Login Password & Get Access To The System Administrator
- Bypass Ubuntu Login Password & Get Access To The System Administrator
- Bypass MacOs Login Password & Get Access To The System Administrator
- Strengthen The Login Account Security Of Your Computer thrice Before Getting Access To The Admin's Screen.
- Essentials of CEH v10 in real-life (CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Information Security
- ElGamal, RSA, Diffie-Hellman (Encryption and Decription steps)
- Router Hacking
- Mobile Phones Hacking
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99